Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear Dylan,

I think I'll start off posts with "Dear Dylan". I know everyone else can read it too - but it's sort of a letter to you I guess, so it makes the most sense. I loved your pro/con list in your post - I HATE FEET. Seriously, they have to be the most disgusting body part. No one takes care of them - and then summer comes and suddenly its flip-flop galore with all these disgusting sweaty feet all over the place. I'd like to point out that I wrote "Flip-flops" because I didn't want any American readers to suddenly think I was wearing my G-String in the wrong place when I called them "Thongs" like we do here. Seriously America - Thongs are not underwear!

Work was frantic today - completely insane. I was so happy when I came home and Kate suggested watching movies and doing absolutely nothing tonight instead of going for a run on the beach like we planned this morning. Ahhh I love her. Sometimes she just knows the right thing to say.

Not sure what else I want to post today - except I think you're right about not posting every second day because of the time difference - it's probably just easier to do it whenever we feel like it.


Not sure what else to say except my attractive/unattractive thing of the day:

Attractive: Josh Holloway - His character in LOST makes me melt - What a sex bomb

Unattractive: Dylans cat allergies.


Sending Aussie Love your way,


Ava xx

No comments:

Post a Comment