Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family - Dylan

Well, First off, the tattoo he wants is a cobra, coiled and ready to strike on him arm. It is quite large. Despite your idea of a freckle, I don't think he would go for that, so i haven't even asked him. Not the kind of ink he's after!

Well my family, where to start? I'm an only child, which suits me just fine. No one else to take the attention away from me. My parents are pretty good as parents go i think. Mum works at the supermarket full time. She has done heaps of random jobs over the years, but she seems pretty settled at the moment. Otherwise she loves to get her hair straightened, and tries to steal my clothes. Some form of mid-life crisis i think. Dad on the other hand has some kind of desk job at an insurance company. Not really sure what he actually does, but it involves typing lots on computers and talking about very boring statistics all the time. He strangely loves to watch cooking shows on TV despite his complete inability to cook himself, and his phobic-like aversion to actually helping cook in anyway.

Now for my question - If you could have a super-power what would it be? And which super-power would you least like to have from this list - super-hearing, super-eyesight or super-smell? You can pick anything for the first question, not just my little list.

Fortunate - The man who dropped his wallet at the train station last night and had me pick it up. I chased him and gave it back.
Unfortunate - My conscience, I could have scored some free cash!

I've decided that if Andy really wants the tattoo he's going to have to do something for me! Not sure what yet, but he knows its a trade off. His puppy dog face prevented me from outright banning the tattoo, but I cant let him have it too easy. Any ideas?

What else? Well I have no idea why I'm up so early on a Sunday morning! It shows the very sad state of my social life. I think I'll have to get Andy off the couch next week. He never wants to go anywhere.

Talk soon
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment