Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Dylan,

Boy are you painting a wonderful picture of Andy right now: an ink covered couch potato. Haha, I'm sure he's wonderful and not just that hehe!

Now, to answer your questions: Definitely, Definitely, Definitely NOT Super-smell. Eww - How on earth would that come in handy? I'd have to say super sight - could see your enemies from a mile away, convenient.

If I could have any super-power though it would be to Apparate. You know, like in Harry Potter. It would be so cool to just jump from place to place - how exciting. What about you?

Work at the moment is a disaster. I'm doing so many things at once I can barely think. Its so awful, plus all the inappropriate sexual innuendos it's getting ridiculous. I'm thinking seriously of quitting. What do you think? I know it's hard to judge cause you don't see it all, and it means no more financial security - but I'd really like to do something different with my life. Don't ask me what though - I have no idea. It'll be fun to find out though!

Time for bed I think. It's only 9:05pm here but I'm so tired - and its progressively getting hotter. Ahhh how summer sucks.

Fake tans were invented so hot weather is redundant. Apparently no body informed mother nature.


Attractive: Topless Australian men on the beach. As long as there's no beer gut and they're abundant with gorgeous arms.

Unattractive: the aforementioned beer gut. Urgh.


Hope you're having a good week (Sorry for my delay in posting this!)

All my love,

Ava xx

No comments:

Post a Comment