Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dear Dylan,

Oh my gosh - Christmas was SO much fun! I ran around my house screaming "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" until my brothers reluctant dragged themselves out of bed to sit in the kitchen, eat waffles (which is a tradition in my family - Dad always makes waffles on Christmas morning) and then migrated to the tree to open presents.

Its always so much fun. Ben always opts to be Santa every year so everyone knows not to buy each other breakables, as they get thrown across the room as he calls out your name. And, for the record, he does not wait til you acknowledge your name. If you don't look up, you get a present to the head. Those suckers hurt.

I got a DSI for Christmas this year - I'm not sure why - as I have never expressed interest in ever having a DS, but I'm not complaining, its great fun! Although I do have to fight for it - the boys love it to!

As a family we now have a Wii, so I've had to be the "wrist-band" police to make sure we don't have Wii remotes flying into our T.V, but its been awesome. I'm going to get the Harry Potter game eventually so I can play it when I come home. I think if we're not careful Micah might just take it. Gotta make sure it's still in the house when he leaves!

We're all staying at home until New Years which will be really nice. We haven't been together as a family since Dad's birthday, so it's nice that we are now. Ryan and Ethan kept their promises and helped me cook Christmas Lunch, which was really nice of them. James decided to set up the WIi instead, and since I really wanted to play I left him off the hook :P

I love Christmas so much. It's just such a great time of year. I love our crazy tree with all our decorations that we made as kids and our half broken Christmas lights. I love our stockings that are always full on Christmas morning thanks to Dad. I love that we all take a nap after Christmas lunch like we've just run this huge marathon, when all we've done is gorged on assorted meats and vegetables. I just love everything about it.

How about you, Dyl? How was your Christmas? Do you have any awesome traditions that you have? Did you get a white Christmas this year? I sure hope so. It's the only annoying thing about Australia - No Snow!!! Whyyyyy weather? Whhhyyyy???

Ben, Ethan and I have been watching a marathon of the 30 Rock DVD's I got for Christmas and it's SO great. Tina Fey is a genius and I love Jack McBrayer. Alec Baldwin is so great too, "stutter-milk pancakes" hahhahahaha.

I hope you've watched 30 Rock or I'm going to be awful mad at you! (I said that like Kenneth if you didn't get that joke ;) )

Anyway... I think it's time for Attractive/Unattractive


Attractive: Jack McBrayer - Naturally. Have you seen that kid? Sooo funny and adorable. I'd move to America to be with that guy!

Unattractive (But really, for today, titled "Uncool"): People not having anywhere to go on Christmas and having to be alone. Not that it's unattractive - I just wish everyone could have an amazing Christmas surrounded by people that love them.


Thats all from me kid! Hope to actually see a response from you next time I log in!!!


Hope you're well, A Very Merry Christmas to you.


All my love,


xXx Ava xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment