Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Dylan,

Wow do we have terrible resolve! We only lasted, like, a week. Sad! Anyway I thought I'd update you on a few things before I can't remember my own name due to too many glasses of "Christmas Cheer".

I love this time of year. Despite the heat and the constant threat of Bushfire, its so much fun.Everyone is always so happy and doing nice things for each other. I was in a store the other day and a woman had to pay for delivery for something - and a fellow customer just offered to drive it home for her even though he lived in the opposite direction. It was so sweet. I love the way Christmas infects people with good moods, its awesome.

Even my brothers are in great moods. Ben and Micah are, for the first time in forever, completely happy with their lives right now. You have no idea what a relief that is for my family. Dad is finally able to relax cause he's finally finished work for the year. The only thing that sucks about this time of year is that I'm in charge of cooking Christmas dinner. So stupid. Although - I do have help this year apparently. Ryan, James and Ethan have decided to give me a hand this year!! What a Christmas present :P It's only cause their girlfriends bullied them into it. Those girls rock. :P

What else do I have to update you on? Kate and Erin are home for Christmas too. Kate has gone to visit her family in America and Erin is home in Adelaide. So that's nice. I do miss them though. I miss our random dance parties when we get bored. Anyway, I'll see Erin on New years so that'll be great :D

How are you going? I hope you're having fun with your Mum and Dad, and that your extended family doesn't stress you out too much! Have fun with that White Christmas I know you'll get just to make me jealous. :)

Oh - ! I have discovered how much fun FORMSPRING is. Its great - you should check it out! So much fun to ask randoms questions! Anyway, as a homage to Formspring I shall as you a series of weird questions!

1) If you had a cat, what would you call it? (excluding current names)
2) Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
3) If you could get anything for Christmas (ANYTHING) what would it be?
4) What would you call your children? Boy and Girl?
5) Whats a secret you haven't told anyone? Doesn't have to be big!


Attractive: Kate Miller-Heidke's song "Australian Idol" Soooo funny. I generally love her, she's quite witty.

Unattractive: Having to sweat it out in the kitchen on a sweltering 40 degree Christmas day. Urgh.



Have an AMAZING Christmas, Dyl. I hope you get everything you ask for and that the day is fabulous.


All my love,


Ava xx

Post Script: Did you know that he song Jingle Bells wasn't actually written as a Christmas song, but rather a song for Thanksgiving? Crazy right!?! Thats why it has no reference to Christmas per se! I thought you might find that interesting but even if you don't, I do, so pretend to be enthralled :P

Ava Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment